The holiday season is expensive. So many presents, cards, parties, hostess gifts, cookie swaps, stocking stuffers–the list goes on and on. Sometimes the organizations you love and support get pushed to the bottom of that never-ending shopping list.
We have a few ways that you can support Lakeshore Camp and Retreat Center that won’t cost you any money.
- Kroger Community Rewards:For those of you who shop the Right Store. Right Price
with your handy, dandy Kroger card on you keychain, this non-monetary option will be a bargain on your time with big results for us. Click here to create your rewards account. Have your Kroger card number ready and search for Lakeshore Camp and Retreat Center as your organization of choice.
- Amazon Smile: All you Prime members, this one is especially for you. You can support Lakeshore with one click every time you make a purchase. Add our official incorporated name, Lakeshore United Methodist Asssembly, to your Amazon Smile account for us to gain the reward points. Login to https://smile.amazon.com/ with your Amazon account and designate us as your charity. Just in case you have extra room in your cart, check out our Amazon Wish List, and send us a gift for the campers of Summer 2018!
- Matching Gifts: Lots of companies have a donation matching program. You can find out more about your company’s program through their intranet or by contacting Human Resources. See a list of just some of the companies with matching gift programs below: Ameriprise Financial, Cigna, Medtronic, State Farm, AT&T, Cummins, Inc., Nike, SunTrust Bank, AutoZone, First Horizon, Northwestern Mutual, Valero Energy, Bank of America, IBM, Raymond James, CBRE, McDonalds, Regions Bank, and Smith & Nephew just to name a few.
- Non-Cash Donations: There are tons of giving vehicles out there in the planned giving realm. Lakeshore accepts bequests, gifts of stock, IRAs, Life Insurance and Charitable Remainder Trusts. For more infomation, contact Jennie Dickerson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (731) 584-6102.
- Lakeshore Christmas Cards: Ok, this one will cost you a little cash, but if you’re sending Christmas cards already, the proceeds might as well go to a cause you love and support, right? Plus, look how peaceful Lakeshore looks in the snow. Download the Christmas card order form here.