We love having people who are willing to serve, especially during the summer. We have a few different ways you can apply to be a part of our summer camp experience.
Qualities We Look For:
- A desire to the love of Christ
- Excitement to work in ministry
- A dedication to working hard
- Commitment to the community of camp
Application Deadline: March 8
Interview Date: March 18
Summer Camp Session: May 18 – August 5
- Complete Online Application
- Return two completed reference forms
- Complete 2023 Medical Form
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Program Director.
- All applicants must be the minimum age of 18 or graduated high school by May 2023.
- If hired, you will be asked to pass a background check.
- If hired, you must hold a First Aid/CPR/AED Certification. Some positions require a Lifeguard Certification and a TWRA License. (Preference is given to those who come to interviews holding these certifications)
*All adults 18 and older are subject to a criminal background check*
- Housing for the summer
- Meals during the camp week
- Pay every 2 weeks totaling:
1st Year Staff: $1,850
2nd Year Staff: $2,000
3rd Year Staff: $2,150
Refer A Friend
If you refer a friend using our form, you will receive $100 if they work the entire summer!
If you come to interviews with a lifeguard certification, you will receive a $150 bonus if you complete the entire summer.
We love seeing our staff succeed, and we are grateful to be even a small part of that journey!
If you are needing to do an internship, one of our staff positions may be what you are looking for. Talk with your advisor or professor to see if this will fit your needs, and let us know how we can help! Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org