We love having people who are willing to serve, especially during the summer. We have a few different ways you can apply to be a part of our summer camp experience.
Qualities We Look For:
- A desire to share the love of Christ
- Excitement to work in ministry
- A dedication to working hard
- Commitment to the community of camp
- All applicants must be the minimum age of 18 or graduated high school by May 2024.
- If hired, you will be asked to pass a background check.
- If hired, you must hold a First Aid/CPR/AED Certification. Some positions require a Lifeguard Certification and a TWRA License. (Preference is given to those who come to interviews holding these certifications)
*All adults 18 and older are subject to a criminal background check*
- Housing for the summer
- Meals during the camp week
- Payment for the summer:
1st Year Staff: $2,000
2nd Year Staff: $2,150
3rd Year + Staff: $2,300
Refer A Friend
If you refer a friend using our form, you will receive $100 if they work the entire summer!
If you come to interviews with a lifeguard certification, you will receive a $150 bonus if you complete the entire summer.